Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My article on CodeGear RAD Studio 2007

As some of you may know, I've recently written an article/review on the new CodeGear RAD Studio 2007. It was originally written in Norwegian (my first technical article in Norwegian - that was hard:)) and published on the Hardware Business site hwb.no:

http://www.hwb.no/test/utvikling/codegear_rad_studio_2007_/43487

Due to popular demand, I've translated the article into English and sent it to Nick Hodges so it might appear on CDN in the near future... ;)

Update: The translated article is available on CDN now:
http://dn.codegear.com/article/37131

2 comments:

Fernando Luiz Rizzato said...

Hi Hallvard's!

My name is Fernando and we are a Borland/CodeGear partner in Brazil.

I was wondering, can I translate your article to Brazilian Portuguese for our customers?

Cheers,

Fernando.

Hallvards New Blog said...

Hi Fernando,

> can I translate your article to Brazilian Portuguese for our customers?

That would be fine by me.

But I guess you would need access to the english language version first - unless you read Norwegian <bg>! ;)



Copyright © 2004-2007 by Hallvard Vassbotn